When do you accept apps?
- Rolling application, all year.
- Mondays (TEAM B) 8-10pm ROCKNASIUM
- Tuesdays (TEAM A) 8-10pm ROCKNASIUM
- Thursdays (ALL) 8-10pm ARC WALL
- Sunday (ALL) 4-6pm ROCKNASIUM
- You will receive an invitation to website's portal to pay dues and B2H. Applications are open all year long so it depends how close you apply to a major club event like an initial practice, or competition, or trip.
- Membership fees can be seen here. $75 for the whole year or $35-45 depending on the quarter. $40 for mandatory jersey. Once your application is processed, and you receive your login, pay your dues and B2H to receive full access to our benefits; mainly, pro deal discounts with our sponsors.
- Pay club dues. Show up to practice. Be engaged in our club activities and events.
- Yes! We want to teach you and we want you to discover this sport. You will be placed in Team B.
- This year we will have committees where members can join to help officers with tasks. Inside of the application there is a section stating whether or not you want to be apart of a committee.
- Yes and no. The climbing club is currently in its transition phase from a club to an officially recognized sports club at UC Davis.
- No. Undergrads and Graduate students are welcome to be apart of the club. For competitions you must be a college student.
- Yes! We practice at places that have the option of rope climbing. In addition we have a plethora of members who rope climb throughout the year.
- Practices are mandatory for members but competitions are not regardless of your season. Competitions are highly recommended if you want to get the full scope of our club. Attendance to fundraisers is based on your selected committee. Fundraiser committee members get a $10 discount on their membership this year.
- Donations are voluntary and very helpful so we appreciate anyone who gives any amount!
- Paying dues is mandatory.
Have questions or comments about the website? Let us below so we can fix or address the issue.